The Kislak Co. announced Wednesday the recent sale of six multifamily and mixed-use properties in northern New Jersey for $5.545 million.
The properties, located in Essex, Hudson and Sussex counties, include 22 residential units and more than 17,000 square feet of commercial space.
Senior Vice President Don Baxter was involved in each of the following transactions:
- A nine-unit multifamily property at 347 Park Ave. in Orange, Essex County, sold for $1.5 million. The property includes large three- and four-bedroom units in a four-story, brick building in a location convenient to commuter transportation.
- A mixed-use multifamily and retail property at 7300 Broadway in North Bergen, Hudson County, sold for $1.2 million. The property includes two spacious and recently renovated apartments, three retail spaces and two billboards and is located in an Urban Enterprise Zone.
- Spring Plaza, which consists of an 8,360-square-foot retail property occupied by Rite Aid and a neighboring vacant 9,000-square-foot commercial building with redevelopment potential, sold for $1.04 million. The properties are located at 237 Spring St. and 4 Union Place, respectively, in Newton, Sussex County, directly across from Newton Town Center and within walking distance of the Newton Theater, Newton Square and the Sussex County Courthouse.
- A five-unit multifamily property at 174 Highwood Ave. in Weehawken, Hudson County, sold for $995,000. The property includes five large, renovated apartments in a convenient location.
- A six-unit multifamily property at 136 E. 9th in Passaic, Passaic County, sold for $810,000. The property includes six apartments in a quiet residential neighborhood near commuter transportation.