Helping Hands Family has expanded its New Jersey footprint by adding comprehensive applied behavior analysis therapy services to both Monmouth and Middlesex counties. This expansion reflects HHF’s commitment to the autism community, serving as many families and children in need as they can.
Currently, HHF is providing services to children across nearly 20 locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Delaware, with plans to expand to Connecticut this fall.
“We are so excited to expand our services in New Jersey,” Clinical Director Hailey Gould stated. “Our therapists and behavior analysts have completed thorough, comprehensive training programs to ensure they are ready to provide high-quality services to our clients. We are so proud of the highly experienced clinicians who provide oversight to each case and mentorship to each therapist. HHF cares about supporting the whole family through this therapeutic process and cannot wait to help more families access ABA therapy.”
HHF is proud to deliver the following benefits of ABA expansion to new communities:
- Providing evidence-based therapy service to children diagnosed with autism in the area;
- Reducing travel time for families in need of services;
- Creating local job growth and professional opportunities;
- Contributing resources and support within the community;
- Fostering relationships with local schools and providers to increase access to autism care; and
- Increasing awareness and knowledge about autism and ABA.
HHF service locations in New Jersey include Bergen, Morris, Somerset, Middlesex, Union, Monmouth, Ocean, Camden and Burlington counties.