ROI-NJ is pleased to present a pair of upcoming events related to the energy sector and New Jersey.
The first, Energy Sustainability & Infrastructure, will take place Thursday, July 21, while the second, Energy & the Workforce, will take place Aug. 2.
Energy Sustainability & Infrastructure
Sustainability makes good business sense. From improving infrastructure efficiency and environmental performance, to pursuing low-carbon energy solutions and strategically investing for growth. This virtual thought leadership panel will discuss sustainable practices as the best way to ensure businesses remain viable for the long-term future of New Jersey.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- What’s new: We’ll discuss the potential and scalability of renewable natural and green hydrogen;
- Nuclear, solar, wind: What is the role of all three moving forward;
- Business impact: What is the return on investment for businesses that modernize their energy use;
- Natural gas: What is its future — and are we turning away from it too quickly?
And, of course,
- The Energy Master Plan: How does all of the above work into the governor’s goals for the future.
This event will take place from 9-10:30 a.m. Thursday online.
FREE to register! Click here.
Energy & the Workforce
This thought leadership panel will discuss workforce opportunities in the energy space. We will delve into the roles that unions, workforce development and apprenticeship play to meet the needs of energy companies as they begin to implement the rollout of New Jersey’s groundbreaking clean energy initiatives.
This event will take place from 8:30-11 a.m. Aug. 2 at the Hanover Manor in East Hanover.
Click here to register.