The New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers elected two new members to its board of directors: Aaron Shechter of Hackensack Endoscopy Center and Meg Stagliano of RWJBarnabas Health.
In addition, NJAASC’s board has elected five new officers who will serve a three-year term, including Stagliano as president, as well as:
- Cori Prisco, Hudson Crossing Surgery Center, vice president;
- Joan McKibben, Ambulatory Surgical Center of Somerset, secretary;
- Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser, Bergen-Passaic Eye Surgery Center, treasurer;
- Sheila McAteer, Virtua Health, past president.
“NJAASC’s board is very proactive about serving, informing, engaging and advocating for our growing membership through fresh content, intel about the latest legislation and regulations impacting New Jersey ambulatory surgery centers, exceptional programming and networking events, valuable member-only communications and through our representatives in Trenton,” explained Stagliano.
Other board members include:
- Maria Alvarado, Amsurg;
- Bonnie Brady Lavoie, West Morris Surgical Center.