The Provident Bank Foundation awarded more than $620,000 in grants to 43 nonprofit organizations during its first cycle of giving in 2022.
The awardees were located in 13 counties in New Jersey as well as three in Pennsylvania and one in New York.
The foundation’s awards went to its three priority areas: community enrichment, education and health, and youth and families. The amount of the grants ranged from $5,000 to $25,000.
Executive Director Samantha Plotino said the foundation appreciates the impact these organizations have on their communities.
“A number of organizations focused on creating meaningful and enriching change within their communities have received support from the foundation’s Major Grants,” she said. “We look forward to seeing the impact that this next cycle of grants has on recipients, the communities they serve and the nonprofit landscape.”
The recipients of PBF’s First Cycle 2022 Major Grants are as follows, by county:
- Center for Hope and Safety Inc.
- Greater Bergen Community Action
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services of Northern New Jersey
- Women’s Rights Information Center
Bucks County (Pennsylvania)
- Bucks County Community College Foundation
- Rolling Harvest Food Rescue
- Bessie Green Community Inc.
- Ironbound Community Corp.
- Propel America
- Sanar Wellness Institute
- Sierra House
- United Community Corp.
- Educational Arts Team
- Jersey City Medical Center Foundation
- WomenRising Inc.
Lehigh County (Pennsylvania)
- Lehigh Valley Center for Independent Living
- Salvation Army
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Greater Mercer County
- Womanspace Inc.
- Children’s Specialized Hospital Foundation Inc.
- Make the Road NJ
- Perth Amboy Redevelopment Team for Neighborhood Enterprise & Revitalization (P.A.R.T.N.E.R.)
- 180 Turning Lives Around Inc.
- HABcore Inc.
- Lunch Break Inc.
- Community Hope Inc.
- Family Promise of Morris County
- Freedom House
- Good Grief Inc.
- NJ 2-1-1 Partnership
- Vision Loss Alliance of NJ (VLANJ)
Northampton County (Pennsylvania)
- YWCA Bethlehem
- Jewish Federation of Ocean County
- LADACIN Network
- Oasis – A Haven for Women and Children
Queens County (New York)
- Mary’s Foundation for Children
- Middle Earth
- SCARC Guardianship Services Inc.
- Our House Foundation Inc.
- Trinitas Health Foundation
- Abilities of Northwest Jersey Inc.