Jersey City crypto financial provider BlockFi topped the 2022 Inc. 5000 of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., coming in as No. 1. In all, 133 companies from the Garden State made the list.
The magazine listed BlockFi atop all others in the nation, saying it grew 245,616% over the past three years.
Read more from ROI-NJ:
- ‘Purple unicorn’: BlockFi is breaking ground with its crypto-related lending products, but it faces same hiring dilemma as more traditional firms
Founded in 2017 by Zac Prince and Flori Marquez, BlockFi was created to provide credit services to markets with limited access to simple financial products. According to the company, it sets itself apart from other crypto service providers by pairing competitive rates with institutional-quality benefits.
According to Inc., the companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 have not only been successful, but have also demonstrated resilience amid supply chain woes, labor shortages and the ongoing impact of COVID-19. Among the Top 500, the average median three-year revenue growth rate soared to 2,144%. Together, those companies added more than 68,394 jobs over the past three years. Specifically in New Jersey, companies that placed on the list were responsible for $4.6 billion in total revenue and 11,256 jobs.
The Top 35 New Jersey companies included in the top 1000 rankings, as well as their growth percentage and location:
1. BlockFi, 245,616%, Jersey City
38. AGM Tech Solutions, 8,749%, Freehold
53. Happy Box, 6,620%, Hoboken
185. Select Dental Management, 2,833%, Florham Park
186. Semperis, 2,827%, Hoboken
187. Solar Direct Marketing, 2,820%, Hoboken
200. Nutrifresh Holdings, 2,663%, Edison
207. Client Accelerators, 2,574%, Westfield
215. GETIDA, 2,525%, Teaneck
240. FlyCore Distribution, 2,196%, Dover
300. NexCore, 1,894%, Madison
331. SAKS Health, 1,730%, Skillman
401. SwagUp, 1,507%, Piscataway
405. Emonics, 1,495%, Piscataway
472. URB Sciences Inc., 1,329%, Holmdel
516. Anchora, 1,196%, Woodbridge Township
542. Apprentice.io, 1,158%, Jersey City
578. Mama’s Junk, 1,097%, Vineland
623. Riverbend Consulting, 1,011%, Tinton Falls
701. Commodore Partners, 893%, Red Bank
706. Boxzooka eFulfillment, 889%, Secaucus
707. Recombinators, 889%, Cedar Knolls
727. 88 Harmony Place, 868%, Hoboken
814. Clio Snacks, 775%, Piscataway
839. OwnBackup, 752%, Englewood Cliffs
841. Katal Tech, 750%, Basking Ridge
888. Junction Education, 716%, Princeton
920. BeaconFire Solution, 693%, East Windsor
928. AQUABLUE, 689%, Lavallette
956. Avidon Health, 676%, Cranford
959. SMART IT FRAME, 674%, Somerset
987. MudShare, 660%, Galloway
994. Bektek, 654%, Hackensack
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region and other criteria, can be found here. The Top 500 companies are featured in the September issue of Inc. magazine, which will be available Aug. 23.