You know their names: KPMG, CohnReznick, EisnerAmper, Withum and Citrin Cooperman. Those, plus five other accounting firms with heavy presences in New Jersey, were ranked among the nation’s largest and fastest-growing accounting firms by Inside Public Accounting on Wednesday.
The 2022 IPA Top 500 report lists the leading providers of advisory, tax and accounting services in the nation. It ranks the 400 largest accounting firms by revenue, and then added another 100 but did not rank or publish financials for Nos. 401-500.
Here’s how 10 companies — based in New Jersey or with a strong presence in the Garden State — did on IPA’s 2022 national listing:
4. KPMG LLP, New York
15. CohnReznick LLP, New York
17. EisnerAmper LLP, New York
22. WithumSmith+Brown P.C., Princeton
24. Citrin Cooperman, New York
26. PKF O’Connor Davies LLP, Harrison, New York
27. Mazars USA LLP, New York
56. Grassi & Co., New York
84. Sax LLP, Parsippany
90. Wiss & Co. LLP, Florham Park