EisnerAmper, the global business advisory firm with a major presence in New Jersey, has added the 200-plus employees of Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm Lurie LLP, it announced this week.
The transaction is expected to close in September.
Lurie, founded in 1940, has offices in Minnesota and Florida, with 24 partners and more than 200 workers. It provides solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning and more.
“We have respected Lurie for many years now,” Jay Weinstein, EisnerAmper’s vice chair of industries and markets, said in a prepared statement. “By supporting startups, accelerators and organizations that support underserved groups, they don’t just get involved in their communities, they get invested.
“Adding these talented professionals to our cause is a real win for EisnerAmper and an even bigger win for our clients. We warmly welcome Team Lurie to EisnerAmper.”
In addition, the Eisner Advisory Group LLC business consulting unit announced it has named 10 new partners, including two in New Jersey, effective Aug. 1.
- Steven Bisciello of the Health Care Services Group, based in Iselin;
- Allyson J. Milbrod of the National S Corporation tax services team, based in Iselin;
- Sarah Brand of the Real Estate Services Group, based in Philadelphia;
- Jennifer Cuello of the Financial Services Group, based in Dallas;
- Rebecca De Leon of the Financial Services and Technology groups, based in San Francisco;
- Nina Kelleher of the Risk Advisory Services practice within EisnerAmper Digital, based in New York;
- Daniel Krauss of the Tax Group, based in San Francisco;
- Lindsey Layman of the Financial Services Group, based in San Francisco;
- Ling You of the Real Estate Service Group, based in San Francisco;
- Charles Waring of the Assurance and Technology Control Services Practice, based in Philadelphia.
“These outstanding professionals possess a deep expertise, client-centric mindset and dedication to technology that is so critical for success in today’s hypercompetitive marketplace,” Eisner Advisory Group CEO Charly Weinstein said in a statement. “We look forward to these deserving new partners adding even more value for clients and are excited to have them as part of our team.”