BioNJ, the statewide life sciences advocacy organization, has announced the agenda and speakers for its 10th annual C-Suite Summit.
The event will take place Oct. 18 at the Bridgewater Marriott. Click here for more information, or to register.
BioNJ said in a news release that the summit will bring together life sciences executives from companies ranging from early- to late-stage, public and private, and more to discuss topics affecting C-suite decision-making.
“We have entered a new era in how leaders are shaping the next generation of innovation and the way in which patients are impacting the life sciences industry,” CEO and President Debbie Hart said in a prepared statement. “From new modalities, AI-driven drug discovery and digital therapeutics to a reshuffling of the ecosystem, we are witnessing an unparalleled opportunity to revolutionize patient care globally.”
Speakers will include Hart, as well as:
- Latif Akintade, Pfizer;
- Mariah Baltezegar, PPD (part of Thermo Fisher Scientific);
- Jacqueline Berman, Morgan Lewis;
- Michael Braun, Bristol-Myers Squibb;
- Steven Bulera, Charles River Laboratories;
- Bradley Campbell, Amicus Therapeutics;
- Tom Evegan, RSM;
- Chris Garabedian, Xonotogeny and Perceptive Advisors;
- Greg Graves, McKinsey & Co.
- Audrey Greenberg, Center for Breakthrough Medicines;
- Kevin Hagan, PAN Foundation;
- Terttu Haring, Sanofi;
- Robert Hariri, Celularity;
- Mary Frances Harmon, PTC Therapeutics;
- Jeff Hendrson, Vectiv Bio;
- Greg Hersch, Merck & Co.;
- Will Lewis, Insmed;
- Maya Martinez-Davis, GSK;
- Rajesh Parekh, McKinsey & Co.;
- Dennis Purcell, Aisling Capital;
- Paula Rinaldi, Novartis;
- Nitin Seth, Incedo;
- Arda Ural, EY;
- Monkia Vnuk, Blackstone Life Sciences;
- Keith White, Amylyx.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Decoding the future of the life sciences industry;
- Shaping the change;
- The future of work;
- Markets in flux;
- The clinical trials paradigm shift;
- Cell & gene therapy — an opportunity for N.J.;
- The evolving market access landscape;
- Next generation patient experience.
There will also be a closing networking reception.
Click here for the full agenda.