NAIOP New Jersey will celebrate the outstanding service and contributions of its volunteer leaders at the Annual President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner on Nov. 7 at the Hilton Meadowlands.
The 2022 award recipients will be recognized for the vital roles they play in supporting the industry through their work for and commitment to the commercial real estate development association. The honorees are:
- Legacy Award: Geoffrey Schubert, partner, Lee & Associates New Jersey;
- Pillar Award: Jesse Harty, senior vice president, Prologis;
- Advocacy Award: Emily Lamond, Cole Schotz P.C.;
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Joseph Galley, vice president, GZA GeoEnvironmental Inc.;
- Rising Star Award: Levi Kelman, CEO, Blue Onyx Cos.
In addition, industry icons and longtime chapter members Edwin Cohen of Prism Capital Partners LLC, Scott Perkins of NAI James E. Hanson and Gretchen S. Wilcox of G.S. Wilcox & Co. will be inducted into the NAIOP New Jersey Hall of Fame.
“We are acknowledging these leaders for having contributed their time, knowledge and energy to advance our association and New Jersey’s commercial real estate development industry,” the association’s president, Gus Milano of Hartz Mountain Industries, said. “The President’s Awards are our way of thanking them for their selfless and tireless work, which is especially meaningful at a time when the industry is facing challenges on numerous fronts.”
The program will also feature the presentation of the Frank D. Visceglia Memorial Scholarships to outstanding Eagle and Gold Award Scouts.