Signature Acquisitions announced Tuesday that it has recently completed over 63,000 square feet of office leases, expansions and renewals over the past five months in its Garden State Parkway portfolio.
The activity totals over 57,000 square feet of office leases, expansions and renewals across the Parkway Commerce Center in Cranford and Clark — and more than 6,000 square feet of new leases, renewals and expansions at 100 Matawan Road in Matawan.
A look at the transactions at 20 Commerce Drive:
- PFK O’Conner Davies, a full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm, renewed 19,503 square feet;
- Wonder Inc., a home delivery service of precooked, ready to eat meals, extended the term of its 15,311-square-foot lease;
- Pinn Realty, real estate services, took a 5,540-square-foot lease;
- ECU Worldwide signed a lease for 5,205 square feet;
- S. Electrical Services signed a lease for 2,940 square feet.
A look at the transactions at 100 Matawan Road:
- Alvino, an artificial intelligence software company, signed a renewal and expansion for 4,439 square feet;
- Rossow, a specialty cosmetics company, renewed a lease for 1,750 square feet.
“The office space market has been a highly debated topic within the industry over the past couple of years,” Sandy Monaghan, director of leasing at Signature Acquisitions, said.
“However, our consistent activity over that time has shown that employers are continuing to search for new space or renew their commitments to their current spaces. Because of this, we continue to have tremendous confidence in our portfolio and its ability to meet the evolving expectations of today’s workforce.”