Lakeland Bank announced a number of promotions Tuesday, including the elevation of Alex VanDerToorn and Aruna Vaddiraju to senior vice president.
VanDerToorn, who joined Lakeland in 2005, was promoted to SVP – IT network and application support manager. Van Der Toorn is a graduate of the 2020 Lakeland Bank L.E.A.D. Program and was a recipient of the NJBankers 2021 Emerging Leaders Rising Star Award.
Vaddiraju, who joined Lakeland in 2021, was elevated to SVP – business analysis and user experience. Vaddiraju, who holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science and an MBA from Andhra University, is an ICAgile certified professional.
The two were part of more than a dozen promotions at the bank.
The following were promoted to the vice president level:
- Annette Muldowney: VP – ServiceNow lead;
- Christine Keaveney: VP – consumer loan officer;
- Glenn Lucchi: VP – credit analytics specialist;
- Julianne DePue: VP – senior consumer loan servicing manager;
- Neeraj Chandaliya: VP – digital solutions architect;
- Susan Olsen: VP – change management analyst;
- Michele Jacobs: VP – management accounting.