Tim Sullivan, the CEO of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, will deliver the keynote address at the Clean Energy and Sustainability Analytics Center’s 2022 CESAC Summit on Thursday at Montclair State University.
As in years past, the event aims to support dialogue and the exchange of information between energy stakeholders and policymakers about New Jersey’s plan for a sustainable future.
The all-day event starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m.
Panel sessions at this year’s event include:
- Offshore wind economy: Transition and deployment;
- Greening the grid: Pathways toward grid modernization;
- Hydrogen and fuel cell technology development: Pathway to meet clean energy goals;
- Energy efficiency innovation and access;
- Investors view: Clean energy and sustainability.
The summit will also feature the K-12 Keep Our Planet Green artwork contest and a poster session showcasing work by CESAC researchers that addresses various clean energy and sustainable development initiatives.
The event will be held at University Hall on the 7th floor.