ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2022
CEO and president
G.S. Wilcox & Co.
She was recently inducted into the NAIOP Hall of Fame, but such a prestigious lifetime achievement award doesn’t begin to describe her influence and impact on the sector. Wilcox, who founded her commercial real estate mortgage financing firm in 1994, has financed approximately $6 billion worth of projects representing nearly 60 million square feet. As the first woman in the country to open a CRE mortgage banking firm, Gretchen Wilcox has been an example — and an inspiration — for females in the commercial real estate sector for nearly 30 years.
A look at the honorees:
- Real Estate: No. 1 Ed Russo
- Real Estate: Top 15
- Real Estate: Associations and Experts
- Real Estate: Banking and Finance
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives A to L
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives M to Z
- Real Estate: Design and Building