ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2022
Senior vice president and market leader, N.J./N.Y.
Prologis already was one of the biggest industrial players in the state — then it announced in the fall that it had completed its acquisition of Duke Realty. The $23 billion, all-stock deal increases Prologis’ position in 19 major U.S. markets. In New Jersey, it means the real estate investment trust has added 22 new buildings (totaling roughly 8.3 million square feet), along with two buildings under development that will add a combined 484,000 square feet. Prologis also added 2.4 million square feet of buildable land in the deal.
A look at the honorees:
- Real Estate: No. 1 Ed Russo
- Real Estate: Top 15
- Real Estate: Associations and Experts
- Real Estate: Banking and Finance
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives A to L
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives M to Z
- Real Estate: Design and Building