ROI Influencers: Real Estate 2022
J. Bezzone Inc.
Carteret’s recent site approval is the latest step in a 1.2 million-square-foot studio and hospitality complex by J. Bezzone Inc. and the Birch Group that would occupy a piece of the 33-acre former DuPont site along the Arthur Kill. Part of a $1 billion waterfront redevelopment along the town’s eastern waterfront, the 15-story complex would include a dozen 20,000-square-foot soundstages, 120 suites for hotel service and social media production, 240,000 square feet of support and office space, a 25,000-square-foot retail and restaurant pavilion, rooftop amenities and a parking lot and parking garage with 1,100 spaces.
A look at the honorees:
- Real Estate: No. 1 Ed Russo
- Real Estate: Top 15
- Real Estate: Associations and Experts
- Real Estate: Banking and Finance
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives A to L
- Real Estate: Brokers and Executives M to Z
- Real Estate: Design and Building