Located at 411 Route 9, Suite 1, the Medicaid-friendly Lacey Treatment Services will offer medication-assisted treatment for adult men and women, including FDA-approved medicines such as methadone and buprenorphine, which curb withdrawal symptoms from heroin and opioid addiction; prevent relapse; and help ease the physical discomfort that accompanies opioid recovery. Individual counseling, group counseling and peer support services are provided as part of a holistic approach to patient care.
MAT is proven to be clinically effective and significantly reduces the need for inpatient withdrawal management services, which means lower costs to payors and less disruption in the lives of patients seeking recovery.
According to the office of the chief state medical examiner, Ocean County remains one of the Top 3 counties in New Jersey for suspected overdose deaths, behind Camden and Essex counties.
Lacey Treatment Services’ treatment team is comprised of seasoned doctors, registered nurses, and credentialed clinical therapists who have all worked in medication-assisted treatment and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team.
“The team we have assembled to treat this community brings a wealth of knowledge and long-time experience working in MAT. We are incredibly proud of this team and their drive to provide much needed services locally,” Regional Vice President Chris White, Lacey Treatment Services’ assistant executive director, said.
In addition to medication and counseling, the facility will also provide peer support and case management services to eligible patients.
Pinnacle’s 11 addiction treatment centers in New Jersey include:
- Delaware Valley Medical (Pennsauken);
- Hamilton Treatment Services;
- Middletown Medical and Suboxone Services of Monmouth County;
- Ocean Medical Services (Toms River);
- Ocean Monmouth Care (Brick) and Suboxone Services of Brick;
- Pennsville Treatment Services;
- Stateline Medical (Phillipsburg) and Suboxone Services of Phillipsburg;
- Suboxone Services of Manahawkin;
- Suboxone Services of Toms River;
- Vineland Treatment Services;
- Lacey Treatment Services.