West, Orange-based Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi P.C. said that, effective Jan. 1, 11 of its attorneys have been elevated — six to member and five to counsel.
“The CSG Law team is excited about what the future holds for the firm and buoyed by the contributions of our newly elevated attorneys,” Managing Member Patricia Costello said. “From the addition of new attorneys to our rosters, to our employees’ return to the office three days a week earlier this year, to our eagerly anticipated move to our new state-of-the-art headquarters in Roseland, none of this could have happened without the extraordinary determination, skill and efforts of the CSG Law team, which, throughout it all, has continued to place our valued clients at the forefront.”
Promotions to member are as follows:
- Stephen Cordaro is in the firm’s Corporate & Securities Group and practices primarily in the areas of corporate, mergers & acquisitions, securities, private equity and venture capital. Cordaro’s general corporate and securities law experience includes counseling small, closely held businesses, as well as large corporations and their management, on day-to-day business matters and specialized transactions.
- Michael Cross is in the firm’s Litigation and Real Estate, Development & Land Use groups, focusing on both federal and state court litigation in diverse subjects. Cross has extensive experience in managing and litigating complex commercial matters for both business entities and individual clients, contract disputes, environmental issues, employment and labor-related issues, insurance coverage disputes, ERISA and ERISA withdrawal liability issues and generic pharmaceutical patent cases.
- Anthony Marchese practices with firm’s Property Taxation Group and represents corporations, municipalities and individuals in all aspects of tax appeal litigation.
- Amanda Miceli is in the firm’s Fidelity & Surety Group, where she litigates commercial and contract surety matters in both New Jersey and New York. She works closely with clients in developing and executing complex settlement strategies. Outside of litigation, Miceli advises clients regarding claim investigation, contract issues and risk management. Miceli is a frequent presenter at national surety conferences and regularly authors articles related to fidelity and surety law.
- Brian O’Neill is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense. In his civil practice, O’Neill has handled a wide variety of commercial matters, including shareholder and partnership disputes, real estate litigation, professional liability actions and public contract challenges. He has represented many clients in business divorces, including cases involving misappropriation of trade secrets, restrictive covenants, employee raiding and claims under the New Jersey Computer Related Offenses Act.
- Adelina Sklyar is in the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, where she manages and directs commercial transactions, real estate, corporate and business law practices. Sklyar has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate transactions, including sale and purchase transactions, development acquisitions, commercial real estate structured financing, mortgage financing, mezzanine financing and real estate management.
Promotions to counsel are as follows:
- Michelle Delaney is in the firm’s Corporate & Securities Group, where she handles a range of corporate matters, including private M&A, venture capital, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters including business formation, governance and compliance.
- Danielle Federico is in the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, where she represents residential, commercial and industrial developers and redevelopers. Her experience includes drafting redevelopment agreements, developer’s agreements, financial agreements, subdivision deeds, easements and resolutions for governing bodies and municipal planning and zoning boards.
- Chelsea Jasnoff is a litigator who focuses on complex commercial litigation, including shareholder disputes, contract matters, business torts and commercial real estate disputes. Chelsea also has experience defending both public and private employers against wage and hour, discrimination and wrongful discharge claims.
- Michael Mouridy is in the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group and has significant experience representing major institutional and commercial lenders in real estate loan transactions involving a wide variety of financial structures, including acquisition, bridge, construction and permanent financing. Mouridy also has experience representing construction lenders for affordable multifamily housing and economic development projects, as well as financial institutions in warehouse lending transactions, structured as master repurchase facilities.
- Daniel Tyrrell is in the firm’s Litigation and White Collar Defense & Investigations groups. His practice focuses on the defense of individuals and companies in white collar criminal investigations, governmental and regulatory inquiries, internal investigations and complex civil litigation. Before CSG Law, he was an assistant district attorney with the New York County District Attorney’s Office, where he served as the lead prosecutor in more than 175 felony cases handling all aspects of litigation.