Atlantic City casinos are ready to welcome football fans to the resort destination this upcoming weekend for the Super Bowl. Fans have several unique opportunities to watch the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs face off this Sunday, through a series of exciting events, music performances and food and beverage specials at one of Atlantic City’s casinos.
Plus, as an added bonus, City Hall and all city of Atlantic City buildings, will have a delayed opening of two hours on Monday, the day after Super Bowl LVII. City buildings will resume regular operations at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
“Atlantic City casinos are geared up and ready to welcome football fans as they cheer on their favorite teams in one of the biggest sporting events of the year,” Mark Giannantonio, president of the Casino Association of New Jersey said. “As we kick off a new year, we are prepared to deliver an outstanding experience for football fans and guests who are looking to enjoy the ‘Big Game.’”
The casino industry remains committed to the ongoing transformation of Atlantic City into a prime resort destination through investments within the community and marketplace. These investments will improve the lives of residents while enhancing Atlantic City’s reputation as an economic powerhouse for the state of New Jersey.
In celebration of the Super Bowl, Atlantic City casinos will host a variety of exclusive events and food and beverage specials, including:
- A Big Game Viewing Party at the Yard at Bally’s on Sunday. $60 gets you a guaranteed seat, halftime tailgate buffet and open bar from halftime to the end of the third quarter.
- Don’t miss any action at Borgata’s BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. The casino is planning a day filled with football and food and drink specials. Additionally, centrally located within the casino floor, B Bar is in the middle of all the action. Offering the comfort of living room seating, you won’t miss a thing while you enjoy libation specials. Additional viewing is available at Lobby Bar and Long Bar.
- Caesars Entertainment’s Big Game Party will be held at the Wild Wild West, which is ready for all Chiefs and Eagles fans alike. Fan Caves, VIP areas and a self-serve beer wall are all available for fans as they catch all the game’s action. Drink, bet and stick around for a DJ takeover during halftime and postgame parties.
- Harrah’s Big Game Swimfest will be taking place on Sunday at the Pool After Dark: Atlantic City’s top daylife and nightlife destination is making a splash on gameday with the city’s hottest event. There’s no better way to experience the faceoff than where it’s always 82 degrees and never a bad weather day. The party starts at 3 p.m. with a Cowboy Boots and Swimsuits Country Tailgate Party. Fans can score general admission tickets for $40, which includes food only, or party like MVPs with VIP tables and bottle service. Arrive before 4 p.m. and receive a free well-drink compliments of Harrah’s.
- Visit Gin Rickey’s Live Music Bar at Tropicana Atlantic City for a $39 bottomless food experience. It will be streaming the game on the big screen and serving up some gameday bites to fuel the party, including a bottomless tailgate buffet with St. Louis ribs, chicken wings, pulled pork, corn dogs, desserts and more; $2 draft beers (over 12 premium beers to choose from); and halftime giveaways and prizes.
- Touchdown at Caesars Sportsbook. Bet on a winning combination of fun and action at three of the city’s top sportsbooks. With Caesars Sportsbook’s extensive odds, flexible limits and in-game wagering, sports fans can enjoy the most dynamic way to bet on sports.
- Wager, watch and win in the Sportsbook at Golden Nugget during the Big Game. Enjoy drink specials, including buckets of beer for $24 and specialty cocktails for $12. Grab a pizza, nachos and wings and don’t miss any of the action on over 50 TVs. Make all your bets right in the Sportsbook or on goldennuggetsports.com.
- The Hard Rock Cafe at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City is offering a special tailgate menu featuring Classic Nachos, Wings, Baby Back Ribs, All-American Sliders, Buffalo-Style Sliders, Tupelo Chicken Tenders, Onion Ring Tower & Cheese Fries. Enjoy two for $25, three for $35 or four for $45. Thirsty? The Hard Rock Cafe is also offering five bottled beers for $25 and 25 bottled beers for $100.
- Ocean Casino Resort is offering food and drink specials to keep you fueled up all gameday long, and multiple action-packed venues to choose from for sports betting and to watch the Super Bowl. Viewing locations include the Gallery, Bar, Book & Games, offering a $10,000 Sweepstakes on Sunday. You could be one of five winners during the game; at the Balcony Bar, enjoy a private table that includes the perfect game day snacks, beer buckets and Gallery swag while you enjoy the ultimate VIP sportsbook experience; and visit TopGolf Swing Suite, where viewing is open to the public, or reserve a bay and enjoy the bay experience that includes game day munchies, beer buckets and swag for the game.
- The special events at Resorts Casino Hotel include pregame specials at Dougherty’s Raw Bar, big payouts at DraftKings Sportsbook and the ability to watch all the action on the many big screens throughout. Drink specials include $8 Jack Daniels fire shots, $10 domestic draft pitchers and $20 buckets of domestic bottles.