Holmdel-based Bell Works is now 95% leased after a Thursday announcement that the 2 million-square-foot campus signed six new tenant office leases and nine office renewals for a total of 74,474 square feet.
Developed by Inspired by Somerset Development, the mixed-use asset offers both traditional office and Bell Works’ pre-built, Ready-to-Wear designer office suites that feature unique, custom designs that are immediately ready to occupy and offer flexible, short-term leasing options.
The 15 companies will join an evolving ecosystem of high-quality office tenants in addition to its retail, food and beverage, and entertainment-based offerings.
“If 2022 has shown us anything, it’s that companies are committed to the post-pandemic ‘office of the future,’” Ralph Zucker, president of Inspired by Somerset Development, said. “Key decision-makers at businesses ranging from large enterprises to startups are seeking highly amenitized and purposefully designed spaces that cater to their evolving needs. Our Ready-to-Wear spaces are designed with the priorities of modern companies in mind, with both short- and long-term leases. Whether it’s a result of Bell Works’ singular energy, idyllic setting or diverse roster of both office and retail tenants, people are placing their bets on the ‘metroburb’ and we cannot build these spaces fast enough. We anticipate this momentum will only grow stronger throughout 2023.”
The Garibaldi Group‘s Jeff Garibaldi, president; Tara Keating, vice president; and Lindsey Florio, broker support analyst, represented Bell Works New Jersey in all office transactions. Sabre‘s Sean Pyle, vice president; and Justin Korinis, president, represented Bell Works New Jersey in all retail transactions.
Newly signed office tenants include:
- Florio Perrucci, a full-service law firm with offices strategically located throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York, leased 1,005 square feet of RTW space;
- Sia Partners, a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0, leased 1,122 square feet of RTW space;
- Docupace, a leading digital operations technology provider that simplifies how wealth management firms process and digitize key business functions, leased 3,292 square feet of RTW space;
- Data Pros, a Microsoft Managed Service Provider helping small businesses adopt cloud technologies, leased 1,189 square feet of RTW space;
- Goldstone Realty, a modern real estate company servicing clients in residential and commercial real estate, leased 1,656 square feet of RTW space;
- Vydia, an end-to-end music technology platform and services company that provides labels and music entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and tools to power their business, leased an additional 2,887 square feet of RTW space.
Tenant office renewals include:
- Quest Group, an executive search solutions firm, renewed 520 square feet of RTW space;
- Prospect Capital Restaurants LLC, the fastest growing restaurant investment group in New Jersey, with 60-plus locations, 1,000-plus hardworking team members and 10,000-plus customers served daily, renewed 1,580 square feet of RTW space;
- Two River Technologies Group LLC, an information technology support firm focusing on helping businesses save time and money on IT services, renewed 1,483 square feet of RTW space;
- Smith Eibeler LLC, a law firm that fights for New Jersey employees’ right to a discrimination free workplace, renewed 1,478 square feet of RTW space;
- Comcast (EffectTV), the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable that helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business, renewed 6,098 square feet of traditional office space;
- Garmany of Red Bank, a corporate office location for the refined clothing store offering designer brands, shoes and accessories for men and women, renewed 1,254 square feet of RTW of space;
- Cisco, the worldwide leader in technology that powers the Internet, renewed 48,888 square feet of traditional office space.
- Bridge Technology Partners, an information technology services company specializing in talent acquisition for both consulting and employment initiatives, renewed 478 square feet of RTW space;
- The DiGregorio Group, a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services LLC, renewed 1,544 square feet of RTW space.
Inspired by Somerset Development also said that Momentum at CoLab, the official coworking membership experience at Bell Works New Jersey, offering a range of flexible workspaces such as shared and dedicated desks, private executive offices and team suites, continued to rise in 2022 with all 66 private offices leased and 66 of its 68 dedicated desks leased. A total of 140 active companies utilize the metroburb’s flexible workspaces at CoLab, with a headcount of over 400 individuals. Over 110 individuals are currently on the waitlist for its private offices as of Dec. 31.
“Nearly three years since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, coworking and flexible workspaces remain highly sought-after by both individual employees and companies as hybrid work models increasingly become the norm,” Sean Donohue, managing director of CoLab at Bell Works New Jersey, stated. “Even after we expanded CoLab in 2020 to nearly six times the size of our original space, it hasn’t been enough to keep up with the growing demand for our expertly designed, turnkey spaces. As interest continues to rise in 2023, we’ll be identifying new ways to meet those demands and we’re excited for what’s in store.”
Bell Works’ creative director, Paola Zamudio, and her team at NPZ studio+, curated the interior design for the Ready-to-Wear workspaces.