MHS Lift received the 2022 UniCarriers Premier Club Award, according to Tuesday announcement from the Pennsauken-based provider of warehousing and distribution solutions. This is MHS Lift’s fourth UniCarriers Premier Club Award in four years (2019-2022).
The award is given annually to the Top 10 UniCarriers dealers throughout the Americas.
“To be highly ranked amongst hundreds of dealers from around the world is an honor,” Brett Levin, co-president, MHS Lift, said. “As a rapidly growing company in this ever-evolving industry, it’s rewarding to see our hard work recognized.”
Recipients of the 2022 UniCarriers Premier Club Award were evaluated based on six categories: new equipment sales, market penetration, aftermarket parts sales, service expertise, overall performance and professionalism.
“Receiving this prestigious award for the fourth consecutive year speaks volumes to the dedication of the MHS Lift team and the solid relationships that they’ve built with our customers,” Andy Levin, co-president, MHS Lift, said. “I’m so proud of our employees who continue to exceed expectations and go above and beyond every day.”
The other nine dealers that earned the prestigious status as a UniCarriers Premier Club winner for 2022:
- Darr Equipment Co., Houston;
- Dyna-Lift, Montgomery, Alabama;
- Equipment Depot Wisconsin, Hartland, Wisconsin;
- Lift Solutions, Omaha, Nebraska;
- M&L Industries LLC, Houma, Louisiana;
- Vegusa Maquinaria, Mexico City;
- Parkway Systems, San Antonio;
- Select Equipment Sales, Buena Park, California;
- Sunbelt Material Handling, Dallas.