It’s 2023. And it’s time to realize: The future is female — and the future already is here.
We’re tired of hearing from people who say they can’t find women to run their company, sit on their board, take a top leadership role or even simply be on a panel of thought leaders. It’s shameful. And, once again, with the release of the 2023 ROI Influencers: Women in Business, we’re proving that the state is overflowing with qualified female leaders who are ready, willing and eager to do all of the above.
Just scroll through our list of honorees, take in their accomplishments and ask yourself: Wouldn’t they be good candidates for any and all roles at a company where smarts, work ethic and leadership are required?
You’ll be glad you did.
Now, get to work. And welcome to the future.
Explore other influencer categories:
- Top 40
- Women in Business: A to B
- Women in Business: C
- Women in Business: D to F
- Women in Business: G to H
- Women in Business: I to L
- Women in Business: M
- Women in Business: N to P
- Women in Business: Q to S
- Women in Business: T to Z
More content in this section:
- Why Amy Mansue is No. 1
- Community champions: We salute 10 women who are going above and beyond — and ask: Why aren’t they on your board?
- Creating sisterhood: At JLL, women have bonded together to drive individual, brokerage success
- How made-for-TV moment put huge spotlight on new law on workplace harassment and NDAs
- Women Moving Forward: Douglass College alumnae group to host women’s event open to all
- How we pick the list