In its third annual Inc. 5000 Regionals: Northeast list released Thursday, 169 companies from the region were ranked for 2023, with 26 of those fast-growing businesses hailing from New Jersey.
Born of the annual Inc. 5000 franchise, this regional list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the Northeast economy’s most dynamic segment — its independent small businesses. Those on the Northeast segment are based in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
The companies on this list show a remarkable rate of growth across all industries in the Northeast region. These private companies had an average growth rate of 208% percent, added 12,066 jobs and nearly $7 billion to the Northeast region’s economy.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Northeast, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, metro area and other criteria, can be found here.
“This year’s Inc. 5000 Regional winners represent one of the most exceptional and exciting lists of America’s off-the-charts growth companies. They’re disruptors and job creators, and all delivered an outsize impact on the economy. Remember their names and follow their lead. These are the companies you’ll be hearing about for years to come,” Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. magazine, said.
In New Jersey alone, the firms experienced 188% average growth, $353 million total revenue and added 656 jobs.
Those from New Jersey, with the number they are ranked, industry and percent growth, include:
24. Mama’s Junk Co., 840%, Retail, Vineland;
31. GN Management Inc., 627%, Construction, Jersey City;
34. STAFFWORXS LLC, 566%, IT Services, Edison;
39. Bektek, 466%, Business Products & Services, Hackensack;
52. Apprentice FS Inc., 331%, Software, Jersey City;
54. Semperis, 329%, Security, Hoboken;
58. The Megawatt Group LLC, 305%, Energy, Cherry Hill;
65. RMG Erectors & Constructors LLC, 275%, Construction, Sewell;
66. Flybar Inc., 272%, Consumer Products, Piscataway;
76. BeaconFire Solution Inc., 235%, IT Services, East Windsor;
83. Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 212%, Food & Beverage, Wall;
85. S & S Brokerage Inc., 208%, Logistics & Transportation, Iselin;
90. AGM TECHSOLUTIONS LLC, 191%, Human Resources, Freehold;
95. ParaFlight/OrganFlights.com, 184%, Logistics & Transportation, Lakewood;
96. Vytalize Health, 184%, Health Services, Hoboken;
103. Salvation Wellness, 160%, Health Services, Jersey City;
111. ERPMARK Inc., 137%, IT Services, Princeton;
114. HR Acuity, 126%, Human Resources, Florham Park;
121. Barten Bros. Junk Removal, 114%, Construction, Point Pleasant;
122. RelPro Inc., 113%, Software, Short Hills;
127. QRY, 98%, Advertising & Marketing, Jersey City;
141. Trinity Packaging Supply, 84%, Business Products & Services, Voorhees;
144. TellMed Strategies Inc., 81%, Advertising & Marketing, Flemington;
151. EDG, 73%, Construction, New York;
162. AccuTitle, 66%, Real Estate, Ship Bottom;
167. BERGERCPAFIRST LLC, 62%, Financial Services, Elmwood Park.