It’s back! Jersey City’s Newport Tower will once again play host to the 2023 Summit for Real Estate Investment this year on May 22.
Many of the region’s leading investors, owners and developers will be on hand to speak at the eighth annual leadership gathering, which will be held in partnership with BentallGreenOak at the waterfront office building.
About the summit
When: 7:30 a.m. to 5:50 p.m. May 22.
Where (in person): Newport Tower, 525 Washington Blvd., 13th floor, Jersey City.
Questions: For questions regarding attendance, registration and nonprofit/group discounts
Opportunities: For 2023-24 sponsorship, exhibiting and partnership opportunities, contact
Sherif Abouzied at email@example.com.
The event quickly has become one of the region’s must-attend institutional real estate investment conferences. Organizers expect more than 1,000 attendees to convene, and topics will include office, multifamily, life sciences, mixed-use, finance, amenities, affordable housing & emerging neighborhoods, across the moderated panel discussions.
The full-day summit will provide networking and thought leadership covering the many transformative projects shaping Jersey City’s skyline. Principals will speak to the city’s institutional, private equity and site selection appeal. A highlight of recent corporate relocations, new and innovative developments, services and technologies will occur, as well as projections from leading developers, owners, occupiers and operators.
“We are thrilled to see so many of Manhattan’s largest real estate players/families announce major projects here in Jersey City. It’s a testament to the ranking Jersey City has with global institutional capital. We’re delighted to play our part in highlighting Jersey City as the ‘Most Exciting & Energetic Domestic Growth Market,'” Sherif Abouzied, the summit’s founder and organizer, said.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gov. Phil Murphy;
- Mayor Steven Fulop;
- Joyce Watterman, Jersey City Council president;
- Rob Naso of BentallGreenOak;
- Timothy Henkel of Pennrose;
- Jeffrey Gural of GFP Real Estate;
- Wasseem Boraie of Boarie Development;
- Adam Frazier of Columbia Property Trust;
- Jon Moore of URBY;
- Jonathan Kushner of Kushner Real Estate Group;
- Jeremy Farrell of LeFrak;
- Laurent Morali of Kushner Cos.;
- Liz Simon of Industrious;
- Melanie Walter of New Jersey Housing & Mortgage Finance Agency;
- Aaron Price of TechUnited:New Jersey & Propelify;
- Annisia Cialone of the city of Jersey City;
- Christopher Albanese of Albanese Organization;
- Anthony Cammarata of Goldman Sachs;
- Greg Belew of Lennar Multifamily Communities;
- Kevin Sheehan of Greystar;
- Fred Cooper of Toll Bros.;
- Nancy Kelley of BuildsBio+;
- Diana Jeffrey of the Jersey City Redevelopment Agency;
- Katie Kennedy of Truist;
- Nina Tandon of EpiBone;
- And many others.
Law firm Connell Foley is the summit chair once again. Philip McGovern of Connell Foley will be the emcee of the entire summit, with colleagues W. Nevins McCann and Jennifer Carillo-Perez moderating various panels throughout the day.