ACG N.J. 2023 Corporate Growth Conference & Awards
Featuring the 2023 Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award Honoree:
Public Service Enterprise Group, with keynote by Kim Hanemann, president and chief operating officer.
Join us for a powerful evening of networking at our signature event to honor, as well as learn from, CEOs of some of the most successful companies in New Jersey. We’ll enjoy a networking cocktail reception followed by plated dinner, and hear success stories of growth and innovation from our award honorees.
Past attendees have told us that this is the “must attend” event for C-suite executives, business owners, private equity, bankers, CPAs, angel investors, attorneys, consultants and others focused on corporate growth in New Jersey and beyond.
New in 2023!
The Entrepreneur and Community Leadership Award is an ACG New Jersey inaugural award presented to a company that has been an exemplary part of its community by supporting growth and leadership throughout New Jersey.
ACG N.J. is excited to share that the award will be presented to:
Gary’s Wine & Marketplace, with Gary Fisch, founder & CEO, accepting the award.
2023 Corporate Growth Award Honorees:
- Bardess Group Ltd., Barbara Pound, CEO;
- Melinta Therapeutics, Christine Ann Miller, CEO;
- Prince Sterilization Services, Daniel Prince, Ph.D., CEO.
To register, click here.
The Palace at Somerset Park
333 Davidson Ave.
- Kim Hanemann, president and chief operating officer, Public Service Electric & Gas;
- Gary Fisch, founder & CEO, Gary’s Wine & Marketplace;
- Barbara Pound, co-founder and CEO, Bardess Group Ltd.;
- Christine Ann Miller, CEO, Melinta Therapeutics;
- Daniel Prince, Ph.D., CEO, Prince Sterilization Services;
- Tom Bergeron, editor and chief content officer, ROI-NJ;
- MJ Jolda, principal and chief marketing officer, CMO + Co.;
- Christian Amato, president, CMA;
- Sally Glick, business development adviser, CliftonLarsonAllen.
Here are three reasons to register today
- Gain insights from our 2023 Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award Honoree.
- A dynamic and fast-paced panel discussion featuring the CEOs of middle-market companies selected to receive one of four 2023 ACG N.J. Corporate Growth Awards. They will share their real-world experiences inspiring and guiding their companies’ excellence and innovation to achieve extraordinary growth for at least three consecutive years.
- Great networking opportunities before, during and after the conference with senior corporate executives, business owners, investors, as well as professional and business advisers.
- Member of ACG: $225;
- Non-member: $250.
(Cancellation fee of $5 if received by 5 p.m. April 28.)
Interested in sponsoring this event?
View our sponsorship packages or contact Diane McLevy for more information.