Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset recently celebrated the graduation of eight physicians from its Family Medicine Residency Program.
Members of the Class of 2023 include:
- Sunu Alexander, of Somerville, a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine. Alexander will be joining an outpatient practice in Maryland;
- Nisha Bengali, of Somerville, a graduate of the St. Georges School of Medicine. Bengali will join an outpatient practice in New Jersey. Bengali was awarded the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Resident Teacher of the Year award at graduation in recognition of demonstrated interest, ability and commitment to family medicine education;
- Yuvneet Brar, of Highland Park, a graduate of St. Georges School of Medicine. Brar will be joining Kaiser Permanente in Simi Valley, California;
- Benjamin Hunter, of Somerset, a graduate of St. Georges School of Medicine. Hunter will be joining Urgent Care at Medemerge in Greenbrook;
- Andrew Salinas, of Somerville, a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine;
- Anjuli Singh;
- Rhea Thompson-Sitney, of Somerville, is a graduate of St. Georges School of Medicine;
- Varinder Tut, of Bound Brook, is a graduate of Medical University of Silesia School of Medicine in Katowice, Poland. Tut will be joining an outpatient primary care practice in Dallas.
The graduating class also presented its Teacher of the Year Award to the physicians of CardioMD in recognition of their dedication to the education and training of family physicians.