Withum, a leading advisory, technology and accounting firm, recently announced its 2023 new partner class.
“I’m excited to introduce this year’s new partner class,” Pat Walsh, managing partner and CEO, said. “To get to this level takes an incredible amount of grit, passion and determination. This group is comprised of dedicated individuals who have a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed and thrive in business and life. The accomplishments of each individual are evidence of a larger trend — that of professionals going above and beyond, never ceasing to learn, create and innovate to better the future of our firm and the entire accounting industry. I am proud to call them my partners.”
Nineteen team members advance to partner in Withum offices nationwide and join the dynamic, diverse corporate leadership team at the firm, totaling 225 partners. Eleven of those elevated will be based in the firm’s New Jersey offices.
Withum is headquartered in Princeton and has locations in East Brunswick, Red Bank, Saddle Brook and Whippany among its global sites.
The new partners based in New Jersey include:
- Ryan Brandt is a seasoned tax compliance expert specializing in manufacturing, distribution and logistics, real estate, cannabis and private client services;
- Devin Desmond is an expert in audits of insurance organizations and not-for-profits and is a leader on the firm’s Not-for-Profit Tax Team;
- Alexander Dundara specializes in providing assurance services to technology and emerging growth and life sciences companies and serves as the firm’s Digital Health Team leader;
- Stephanie Fitzgerald is an expert in system and organization controls audits and systems and process assurance services;
- Tom Girone has individual and business tax expertise across multiple industries and co-founded the firm’s Tax Controversy Team;
- Jeanette Jordan is an expert in mergers & acquisitions with Withum’s Transaction Advisory Team;
- Stephanie Maresca specializes in accounting for health care organizations and is the team leader for Withum’s Physician and Dental Practices;
- Daniel Mayo is the lead of National Tax Services at Withum and co-leads the Employee Retention Credit Team;
- Amanda McKenna is the team lead of Venture Capital Tax at Withum as a financial services expert;
- Shannon Metz is the team leader of the International Financial Reporting and Auditing Services Team and has experience with employee benefit plan audits;
- Hayley Stout specializes in tax compliance and consulting services for the health care industry.
The others elevated include: Sam Greenbaum, Albert Leech, Kevin Lin, Val Orekhov, Vince Phorn, Aaron Slaughter, Robert Thomas and Daniel Vukosa.