Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corp. and Peapack-Gladstone Bank on Friday announced several new employees and elevations.
- Alexis Bachman has been elevated to the position of vice president, assistant Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering officer at Peapack-Gladstone Bank. Bachman is responsible for the implementation of a system of internal controls for compliance with the BSA, including SARS and AML throughout the bank’s product and services lines, development of policies and standards for measuring compliance and the filing of applicable BSA reports. Bachman began her career at Peapack-Gladstone Bank in 2012, previously serving as assistant vice president, fraud/BSA/AML/wire analyst.
- Lisa Brandi joins Peapack Private, the wealth management division of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, as managing director, treasury and client service officer. She is responsible for treasury management sales and client service for the bank’s expansion into the New York market. Her role will provide clients with extensive knowledge of comprehensive cash management solutions and technologies. Brandi brings to the bank over 16 years of experience in the financial services industry, previously serving as senior sales support manager at Capital One Bank, where she operated within a multifaceted sales leadership role, ensured exceptional client experience and produced outstanding portfolio growth. She collaborated cross-functionally and interdepartmentally to build long-term partnerships with treasury management, centralized account opening, sales operations and support, merchant services, underwriting and the escrow management teams. Prior to that, she served as branch manager, Capital One Bank, and vice president, branch manager, at JPMorgan Chase.
- Annmarie Cogliati has been promoted to vice president, client service team leader, at Peapack Private. She manages a team of client service officers and supports wealth advisers and clients regarding account administration activities. Cogliati also coordinates with other areas of Peapack Private Wealth Management and outside custodians in support of client assets. Prior to working for Peapack Private, Cogliati was the operations coordinator/office manager at a FINRA Registered Broker Dealer and investment adviser for Merrion Financial Group LLC in Westfield. She also served as a facilities planner at Merrill Lynch in New York City and also in various positions at Salomon Bros. in New York.
- Santhosh Kankaria has been promoted to assistant vice president, senior loan administrator, at Peapack-Gladstone Bank. She is responsible for training team members on the booking and servicing of residential and consumer loans and has represented loan operations on various operations-related projects. Kankaria has seven years of financial services experience.
- Ashley Rupp has been promoted to the position of officer, investment analyst, at Peapack Private. She functions as an equity analyst, collecting and performing research on investment in profitable, high-quality companies, partnering with managers and head analysts to generate investment ideas. Rupp has four years of financial services experience, previously serving at LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics.
- Cintia Sousa has been elevated to the position of assistant vice president, human resources business partner, at Peapack-Gladstone Bank. She is responsible for the employment and human resources needs of the bank’s retail division. Additionally, Sousa is a co-facilitator of the bank’s white glove hospitality training, which includes co-chair of the White Glove Service Champions, co-chair of the Hospitality Excellence Committee and management of the White Glove High Five Awards Program. Prior to Peapack-Gladstone Bank, Sousa served in various positions at Investors and Modern Bank.