The New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program would like all to join the New Jersey manufacturing community at the 11th annual “MADE in New Jersey” Manufacturing Day on Oct. 6.
In addition to all the opportunities to network, learn and connect with the information and resources available to the New Jersey businesses, attendees will also have access to educational breakout sessions, connect with dozens of exhibitors and experience the full force of the “MADE in N.J.” manufacturing industry!
Also of special note, “MADE in N.J.” Manufacturing Day Awards winners will be announced. Now, finalists have been selected for the awards, which are intended to showcase manufacturers that demonstrate leadership or innovation within their industry, stand out in their success through growth in revenues or profits and those that are committed to the growth and development of their employees and community.
The categories and finalists are as follows:
‘Made in New Jersey Manufacturer of the Year’
Small (up to 50 employees)
- Metrofuser LLC
- Jersey Girls Brewing
- L-E-M Plastics & Supply Inc.
Medium (51-250 employees)
- Universal Nutrition Inc.
- Bestwork Industries for the Blind Inc.
- Access Bio Inc.
Large (more than 250 employees)
- Damascus Bakery NJ LLC
- Nipro Pharmapackaging Americas Corp.
- Bumble Bee Seafoods
Leaders in Life Science
- Forza International LLC
- Zimmer Biomet
Innovator of the Year
- Sicam Corp.
- International Welding Technologies Inc.
- Case Medical
Rising Stars Award
- Kim Benson-Worth, manufacturing & test manager, Cartridge Actuated Devices Inc.
- Dawn Fitch, founder & CEO, Pooka Pure & Simple
- Caroline Egbelu, founder & president, Health Enhanced Foods Inc.
- Micaela Alvarez, engineer & operational director, Universal Nutrition Inc.
- Elizabeth Gauthier, engineer & manufacturing director, Zimmer Biomet
Register here to attend the East Coast’s largest annual manufacturing networking event and celebrate the “MADE in N.J.” Manufacturing Award winners.