Fabuwood Cabinetry leased 197,072 square feet at 300 Linden Logistics Way in the Linden Logistics Center industrial park, according to a Tuesday announcement from CBRE. The partnership of Advance Realty Investors, Greek Real Estate Partners and PGIM Real Estate has delivered buildings at 100, 200 and 300 Linden Logistics Way in Linden, which are all available for immediate occupancy.
CBRE serves as the exclusive leasing agent for the 4.1 million-square-foot master-planned industrial park.
Linden Logistics Center is an eight-building, Class A logistical/distribution warehouse complex currently occupied by industry-leading tenants such as Samsung, Peloton, World Distribution Services, Vanguard Logistics and Fabuwood Cabinetry.
The 350-acre property is strategically located in one of the most vibrant industrial areas in the U.S., serving dense population centers in northern and central New Jersey and nearby New York City and Philadelphia. The property is strategically situated alongside the New Jersey Turnpike/Interstate 95 and boasts easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport and the Port Newark-Elizabeth Marine Terminal — one of the largest and busiest container terminals on the East Coast.
The CBRE team of Thomas Monahan, Larry Schiffenhaus, Stephen D’Amato and Brian Golden spearhead the leasing campaign on behalf of the ownership.
CBRE is actively marketing a total of 1.1 million square feet of prime industrial and logistical space including spec office available for immediate occupancy.
- 100 Linden Logistics Way: 332,635 square feet (divisible from 96,000 to 332,635 square feet);
- 200 Linden Logistics Way: 516,600 square feet (divisible from 117,500 to 516,600 square feet);
- 300 Linden Logistics Way: 275,538 square feet remaining.
The properties are ready for immediate occupancy, and potential tenants can take advantage of and benefit from a range of features and amenities, including:
- Turnkey spec office space;
- Buildings are energized with switchgear installed;
- Long-term PILOT;
- Flexibility with sizes;
- Ability to secure truck-courts;
- Up to 488 additional trailer stalls;
- Proximity to strong labor pool, ports and population density;
- In-house construction team;
- Stabile, long-term ownership;
- On-site property management.
“Linden Logistics Center is ideally positioned to benefit from New Jersey’s robust industrial market, where demand continues to outpace supply, especially for high-quality warehouse/distribution space,” Monahan said. “The center enjoys stabile long-time ownership and offers an excellent in-house construction team, and flexible configurations to meet growing demands of users.”