The 2023 award recipients will be recognized for the vital roles they play in supporting the industry through their work for and commitment to the commercial real estate development association.
The honorees are:
- Legacy Award: Jack Fersko, Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis LLP;
- Pillar Award: Jeffrey Hipschman, CBRE;
- Advocacy Award: Jay Rhatican, Hartz Mountain Industries;
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Terry Armstrong, Elberon Development Group;
- Rising Star Award: Andrew Chun, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services.
In addition, industry icons and longtime chapter members Alan Lambiase of River Terminal Development Co., Joseph Taylor of Matrix Development Group and Deborah Paige Hanson of the Hampshire Cos. will be inducted into the NAIOP New Jersey Hall of Fame.
“Each of these leaders has contributed their time, knowledge and energy to advance our association and New Jersey’s commercial real estate development industry,” Mark Shearer, NAIOP N.J. president, said. “This special evening is dedicated to celebrating their selfless and tireless work, which is especially meaningful as our industry evolves to meet ongoing challenges.”
To register, please click here.