Holy Name continues to grow its physicians network, adding eight new specialists.
With their additions, Holy Name Physicians now comprises approximately 375 providers with locations throughout northern New Jersey, said Sean O’Rourke, the president of hospital’s health partners services.
“Expanding our roster of Holy Name Physicians provides our patients with more choice,” he said. “Each of these physicians bring immense experience and outstanding clinical knowledge that will benefit patients and our holistic approach to community health.”
The following physicians were added:
- Dr. Diana Domingo Hearn: She is a urogynecologist who specializes in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. In her Teaneck practice, she provides compassionate, skilled care to women with pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. She has expertise in performing hysterectomies and pelvic organ prolapse repair, utilizing vaginal, minimally invasive and abdominal surgical approaches.
- Dr. Angelica Matteo De Pablo: She is an obstetrician/gynecologist with an office in Cliffside Park. With a focus on women’s health, she treats and diagnoses diseases and conditions that affect a woman’s physical health, while also being mindful of how this can impact a patient’s emotional well-being. Matteo De Pablo and her team help their patients achieve optimal health, using a holistic approach to prevention, wellness and maintenance of chronic medical issues.
- Dr. Sruti Patel: She is a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in laparoscopic complex abdominal hernia repairs, gallbladder disease and colon surgeries. She received her medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and completed her residency at SUNY-Upstate Medical University. She is also fellowship-trained and board-certified in surgical critical care. Patel is a member of the American College of Surgeons and is a core faculty member for the upcoming general surgery residency program at Holy Name. Her practice is located in Hackensack.
- Dr. Misbah Yehya: She is a board-certified physician and specializes in robotic surgery, complex hernias and abdominal wall reconstruction. Yehya earned her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida, and completed her residency in general surgery. She is a member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association and the Gold Humanism Honor Society, an organization that recognizes physicians for their compassionate care. She sees patients in her Hackensack office.
- Dr. Joseph Rosenbaum: He is the clinical director of hand surgery at Holy Name Medical Center. He is board-certified and fellowship-trained in conditions affecting the hand, wrist and elbow. His specialized experience encompasses treatment of carpal tunnel, trigger finger, fractures, tendon injuries, arthritis and sports injuries. He has advanced training in modern techniques, such as arthroscopy, minimally painful injections and “wide awake surgery” also known as WALANT surgery, which can be performed in an office under local anesthesia. He recently joined Pfisterer Orthopaedics, which is a part of Holy Name Physicians, and sees patients in its Teaneck office.
- Dr. Daniel Feghhi: He is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in nonoperative and minimally invasive operative treatment of sports-related injuries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle. He also specializes in shoulder, hip and knee replacements, with additional certification in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery. He is a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He recently joined Pfisterer Orthopaedics, which is a part of Holy Name Physicians, and sees patients in its Hackensack office.
- Dr. Jason Hymowitz: He is a board-certified foot and ankle surgeon who specializes in sports medicine, musculoskeletal deformities and post-traumatic and cosmetic surgical reconstruction. He evaluates and treats the entire spectrum of foot and ankle conditions, including sprains, tears, fractures, joint disorders, sports injuries, arthritic conditions, lower extremity limb salvage, ligament instability and general podiatric care. Hymowitz also has extensive experience in a multitude of therapies such as platelet-rich plasma and bone marrow aspirate concentrate stem cell injections. This procedure uses a patient’s own bone marrow to stimulate healing. He recently joined Pfisterer Orthopaedics, which is a part of Holy Name Physicians. He sees patients in its Hackensack office.
- Dr. Peter Iannuzzi: He is a distinguished podiatrist, specializing in foot and ankle surgery. He is board-certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is also a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He also provides reconstructive surgery, elective surgery for bunions and hammertoes; diabetic foot care (ulcer care) and joint replacements. Iannuzzi is at the forefront of foot and ankle care. He recently joined Pfisterer Orthopaedics, which is a part of Holy Name Physicians. He sees patients in his North Bergen office.