Roseland-based Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi has promoted six attorneys — three to member and three to counsel.
The moves were effective Jan. 1.
Managing Member Patricia Costello applauded the decision.
“Following another year of record-setting growth, the CSG Law team is energized by what the future holds for the firm,” she said. “From the elevation of these attorneys along with the addition of other skilled practitioners and the development of new practice groups, the CSG Law team continues to grow strategically in order to provide the best-in-class service to our clients.”
Promotions to member are as follows:
- John Paul Dziuba II: He practices with the firm’s Trusts & Estates Group. He represents and advises moderate to high net worth individuals and families on all aspects of estate, tax and business planning — as well as estate and trust administration matters.
- Anthony Greco: He practices with the firm’s Corporate & Securities and Tech, Privacy and Data Innovations groups, where he helps private investors and emerging companies achieve commercial outcomes. Greco’s focus includes venture capital financings, mergers & acquisitions, startups, technology transactions and outside general counsel services.
- Elisa Pagano: She practices with the firm’s Litigation Group, where she provides counsel to clients on contract disputes, business torts, partnership and shareholder disputes, trust and estate disputes, franchise disputes, disputes involving health care companies, federal and state civil rights claims, and equipment leasing and asset-based lending disputes.
Promotions to counsel are as follows:
- Paula Brueckner: She practices with the firm’s Intellectual Property Group, where she focuses on representing companies, startups and individuals in trademark and copyright matters, particularly in trademark prosecution, licensing, enforcement and trademark litigation.
- Daniel Kim: He practices with the firm’s Real Estate, Tax, and Real Property Taxation & Incentives groups, where he focuses on all aspects of local property taxation, and state and local public incentives.
- Patricia Tuckman: She practices with the firm’s Family Law Group. Her extensive matrimonial law experience, including post-judgment and appellate matters, is focused primarily on child related issues of custody, parenting time and child support.