Jefferson Health, which includes Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, Jefferson Stratford Hospital and Jefferson Washington Township Hospital in New Jersey, has announced promotions and appointments of several leaders:
- Diane Juliano has been named regional chief nursing officer. In this role, Juliano has overall responsibility for patient care services and nursing operations, with oversight of more than 1,400 Registered Nurses and nursing staff. Juliano joined Jefferson in 2019 as corporate director of nursing for the Stratford Hospital and, in 2021, was promoted to assistant vice president of clinical services. Most recently, she had served as associate chief nursing officer for Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. Juliano has dedicated her career to patient safety, quality, employee engagement and improving patient satisfaction. She earned her Doctor of Nursing Practice in 2019 at LaSalle University and received both her M.S.N. in nursing leadership and her MBA from Wilmington University. She is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, American Nurses Association and the Organization of Nurse Leaders of New Jersey.
- Valerie Nerenberg has been named associate chief nursing officer and vice president of operations at Jefferson Stratford Hospital. Nerenberg had served as associate chief nursing officer at Jefferson Stratford Hospital since June 2023. Prior to that, she had served as corporate director of patient care services at the hospital. Nerenberg earned her master’s degree in nursing from LaSalle University.
- Gladys Molina-Morin is associate chief nursing officer at Jefferson Washington Township hospital. She had served as corporate director of nursing for the Washington Township hospital since August 2022. She earned her M.S. from Walden University in Baltimore and her MBA from Capella University.
- Frank Rocco has been named vice president of operations for Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He had served as VP of operations at Jefferson Stratford Hospital since January 2022 and had previously been corporate director of nursing for Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. A member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Rocco earned both his B.S.N. and M.S.N. degrees from Drexel University.
- Jenny Breunig has been named vice president of operations at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. She joins Jefferson from Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, where she had most recently served as chief operating officer. Breunig had also served as hospital administrator and as administrator of ambulatory services at Crozer-Chester. Breunig holds a master’s in health care administration from Cornell University and is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.