Ewing-based Cenlar FSB, one of the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicers, announced today the promotion of several senior leaders.
“Congratulations to these senior leaders who all demonstrate the best of Cenlar in the work they perform each and every day for our internal and external stakeholders,” Chief Administrative Officer Glen Vilim said.
The promoted leaders:
- Owen Amster to vice president and controller;
- Nick Brett to senior vice president of client management;
- Heidi Carter to vice president and business information officer;
- Mike Day to VP of executive client management;
- Trevor Friel to VP of workforce management;
- Rena Madia to VP of customer interaction.
Cenlar FSB services loans in 50 states and its U.S. territories. Cenlar clients include banks, credit unions and mortgage bankers.